Thursday, January 29, 2009

Birthday gift


I started working on a little birthday gift for Elyse yesterday. I have been clipping pictures (Ok, more like ripping pages out of magazines and catalogs, whatever) since I have been pregnant whenever I see artwork that I like for her room. I came up with this painting for her and finished it today. I love how it turned out! The weather has been fabulous in Houston and it was wonderful to be outside painting. I can't wait for Elyse to be here so we can hang out in the backyard together.

In wonderful and exciting news, Elyse's cousin Lila was born yesterday! She weighed a whopping 9 lbs, 9 oz and was 20 inches long! Julie sent photos today and Lila so precious! I know that Lila and Ely will be close buds just like Julie and I! Congrats to Julie and Madge!!

No comments: