Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Diva Has Arrived...






After 39 weeks and 3 days in the oven, our beautiful diva has arrived! We checked in to the hospital on Sunday with plans for a vaginal birth. I labored for about 11.5 hours before the doctors determinted that my pelvis was too narrow for Elyse to pass through, so I ended up having a c-section.

The child is utterly and completely gorgeous. She is a doppelganger of her daddy. We are head over heels in love with her. We're both feeling like we hit the awesome baby jackpot. Will post more pics later!

2 comments:

Jennie ~ said...

Look at that beautiful baby girl! I cannot wait to get my hands on her and EAT HER UP!!! Tell her kisses from Auntie Jennie! XOXO

Unknown said...

She is beautiful !! Congrats to you and Daddy. She does look alot like her Daddy but I see you in her to. I am going to come down and see her. Take care and I think you hit the JACKPOT also.

Love Pam Larsen