Monday, January 26, 2009

Mexican Acid Trip Nursery





My vision is complete! I have been dreaming of creating a nursery that resembles a Mexican acid trip and I believe that goal has been achieved. I am in love with this room. I sit in it and just chill and read regularly. Now, I just need Elysie in there and it will be perfect. Thank you to Mom for making the gorgeous bedding, Lisa and Jen for being my head designers, Jennie for the letters, Granny Dyer, Granny Fernandez and Lori for the gorgeous blankets and everyone else for all the fabulous things that made this incredibly cool nursery come alive!

2 comments:

Jennie ~ said...

I LOVE it!! How beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend. Hopefully I'll be seeing it AND Elyse then ;)

Julie Applewhite said...

Muy bonita cousin Goo! I love all the colors and the sweet birdy rug...Lila can't wait to meet Elyse!