Monday, January 19, 2009

Jay Dub



So, I gave Jay a HUGE list of daddy duties I needed him to complete and he did almost every one today! I am so impressed! I keep telling him how crappy I feel and how jesus hates pregnant people and how I cannot breathe or get comfortable. He says if I am well enough to be as verbally abusive as I am, then I must be OK. The man freakin' cracks me up---I HEART him!!

Elyse and I go in to see Dr. Nanda tomorrow. I am hitting the raspberry leaf tea hard on cousin Julie's insider midwivery tip. We will see if it has worked and if my dilation has progressed. I am very anxious to GET THIS KID OUT. It is a bit discouraging to hear smarmy comments from people about the women they know who have walked around @ 3cm dilated and 70% effaced for weeks. If I get my way, which I am determined to do, I will have her in 10 days or so...

No comments: