Monday, January 12, 2009

We have a name!! Finally!!


We have chosen Elyse's middle name!! Drumroll, please... Elyse Caroline Dyer. Isn't it just GORGEOUS? I am so happy with it! The name is in honor of Jason's Grandma Etta Caroline Moore (Shirley's mom.) So Elyse will have the same first two initials as her great grandma! I love the way it looks all written out. So pretty!

This weekend Shirley, and all my paternal aunts (Felici, Maggie and Susie) threw the most beautiful shower for me in San Antonio. It was at the Menger Hotel in the smae room where I had my bridal shower 6 years ago! I cannot even explain how loved I feel and how overwhelmed I am at everyone's generosity. Elyse got so many beautiful things. My cup runneth over... Thank you to everyone who participated--it was such a joyful time. I could write about it for pages and pages and I could post 200 pics--it was beyond words. : ) Much love!!!

No comments: