Friday, September 5, 2008

New Admininstration for Applejack


I am SO thrilled that we will have a new administration in place in time for Applejack's debut into the world. Our child will not have to suffer the Bush regime--this is definitely a sign of good luck. Since Mommy can no longer get her kicks at the bar in the evening, Applejack and I will follow the debates religiously and we will stay up all night in November to watch the returns. Hopefully when Applejack pops out, we will be enjoying President Obama's administration. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

In other news, I was watching Romper Stomper (love this film) last night and Applejack got very excited during the scene where the skinheads and the Asian immigrants had a huge race war. Applejack was moving like crazy!! It was pretty cool. Sidenote: Russell Crowe was SMOKIN' hot in that movie. See photo.

No comments: