Thursday, September 11, 2008

Girl, Girl, Girl!!!



World, hold on!! We have a daughter in the oven!! I am sure most people have heard that Houston is facing a huge hurricane, Ike, to be exact. Despite the looming disaster, I was determined to find out the kid's gender. The Inside Story, a 3-D elective ultrasound place here in H-town had scheduled an appointment for me yesterday. I called today and confirmed that they would be there, and Little Mary came and picked me up from work. We got to see the baby moving around and Little Mary got to see and hear her heartbeat for the first time! At one point Elyse (that's going to be her name) was sucking on her middle finger, so she was essentially shooting us the bird. That is definitely my daughter!!! From what we could tell, she has her daddy'd beautiful nose and long feet. She has all her fingers and toes and a strong heartbeat!! I cried like a wuss while lying on the table. I will say that paying for that ultrasound was the best money I have spent in a long time. It will be super cool to show Elyse the DVD they made of the ultrasound when she is older!! I wonder if she will be pissed that I published pictures of her vajayjay on the web??

No comments: