Monday, November 3, 2008

Solid as a ROCK!

SWWWWWEEEEEETTTT! Went to the cardiologist today and he said the ol' ticker is A-OK. I even had an EKG done to prove it. Plus, I got my gestational diabetes test back and my results were NORMAL! So happy! I am going to celebrate with ice cream and cigarettes!! (kidding about the ciggies, however, I did leave the cardiologist's office and went to Whole Foods where I picked up 2 pints of ice cream.)

In other SWEEEEETTTT news, Jen, KC and I booked our trip to Playa Del Carmen today! We are going to take a 4 day girls trip for some R & R. As you can see from my "Apple Jack O'Lantern" (mad props to KC for that awesome label) my new belly is coming in awfully pale. Need to lug this gut back to Mexico where Elyse was conceived to get a li'l color on it.

1 comment:

Jennie ~ said...

Congrats on the trip!!! I am SO happy that you guys are going and were able to find something sans the loser, moi. I can't wait to live vicariously through your pictures and stories....
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the onsie too!! Where'd ya get it so I can invest i one for Miss Ell's?