Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Beautiful Shower!!







On Saturday, my mom & dad, Jen, Julie and Lisa threw the most beautiful baby shower for Jason and I! They went all out with fabulous table decor, party favors, and wonderful food. Aunt Pauline and Uncle Fidel bought us a ddeelllooosh cake as well! We were surrounded by friends and family and it did wonders for lifting our spirits after my untimely layoff. Here are a few pics--Ande took much better ones whihch I will post when I get them. Elyse got so many wonderful gifts--she is going to be spoiled rotten. I was overwhelmed by the love that was poured on us--it makes me tear up even to remember it. Thank you to everyone who came and especially to the hostesses for this wonderful time. To use Bob Schneider's words:

There is a universe that can't be seen
It's just a feeling if you know what I mean
A delectable dimension undetectable by sight
It'll fill up your heart in the dead of the night
Some say its an astral plane
Can't be described can't be explained

The world exploded into love all around me
And everytime I take a look around me
I have to smile

No comments: