Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scary fun bags...

This has to stop. My boobs continue to reach new and freakishly large proportions. Cousin Julie and I went shopping Saturday and I decided to have the twins measured because my bras seemed a little snug as of late. Sure enough, the girls have gone up to a TRIPLE D. Are you kidding me? Try to find a DDD at your local Target store. Lemme save ya some time--WON'T HAPPEN. If you are bored one day swing by the bra department and pick up the biggest most freakishly large bra you can find. There is a 99% chance that it is smaller than my size! Even Jason is frightened of the boobs when they are turned loose from the gigantic bra. It is VERY difficult to frighten a man with boobs.

On a postive note, after I am done with the pregnancy and breast feeding, I am going to have Jason bring one of the company tractors over. We will set some of my bras in the yard, fill them with gunnite and have some awesome plunge pools...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

oh honey, just WAIT until your milk comes in...

txcorkdork said...

I am very, very scared.