Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Devil's in the Details





Mom and I went shopping for the fabrics for Elyse's room yesterday. We had a great time and found some awesome fabrics! Little Mary made it quite clear where some of my hellcat streak comes from. We found a cool fabric at Calico Corner that coordinated with the fabric we found at High Fashion. We found out the fabric had been discontinued and were told that we could not have a sample of the fabric. Little Mary smelled fear on the sales associate and refused to take "No" for an answer. Needless to say, she found a manager and pulled out her best Mexican mother catholic guilt routine. We not only got a sample of the fabric, the manager gave her the entire display!! It was awesome! Here's a photo of her after her victory.

I am also posting pics of the fabric and a pic of me wearing the super cute dress my FAVORITE Canadi-Mex in the world, Marisa Byers, gave me. I am really beginning to sport a good bump! Also, a pic of the crib I think I have changed my mind to.

In one last bit of news, Elyse went to her 3rd concert last night--Cold War Kids. It was SUCH a great show. I heart them...

No comments: