Wednesday, October 22, 2008

6 month belly!



Holy Cow, my belly's getting round! Check that puppy out! I fear for Natasha, my koi fish tattoo. She is very special to me, I got her in San Fran the day after JayDub proposed. She's gonna be awfully big by the time Ely comes along! My stretch marks have tripled to 3 now. They are red and yucky. My stomach is going to look like a fireworks display by the end of this pregnancy. It's hard to believe I have 3.5 more months left. It seems like it has already been so long since I started baking Elyse.

I am keeping up my "ridiculously overbooked" schedule as my hubby likes to call it. Tomorrow night I am going to see Weezer with Jen, Lisa and Casey. Saturday night, mom and I will spend the day shopping for fabric for the nursery. Mom has agreed to sew the crib bumper and wahtever else I would like for Ely's room. It's very special to have her do that for us! Grandma Fernandez will be lending her expertise as well. Then Saturday night, COLD WAR KIDS!! Whoo Hooo!!!

No comments: