Saturday, December 20, 2008

The fun continues...






Since I last blogged, Ely and I have been on the party circuit big time. We had baby Lauren's 1st birthday party last Saturday, then Ella's 2nd birthday party and last night we celebrated Jason's 34th birthday!

We have been immersed in baby education this week as well. I dragged Jason to a Newborn Care class on Thursday and then a SEVEN HOUR Prepared Childbirth class today! We learned a lot. Will I remember any of it whilst in the terror of childbirth? Let's hope so.

Elyse had her last ultrasound on Tuesday this week. She's doing great! She weighed 4.3 pounds, which puts her in the 39th percentile in weight. Not bad for a vegetarian mama! Everything looks fabu with the little bugger. She is moving like crazy--she does the Electric Bugaloo in my belly all day, every day. It's the best part of being pregnant. I have started nesting and hope to post some pics of the nursery soon!

No comments: