Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Results Are In


We got back from Mexico on May 16th. The next day, I went to see Radiohead with Jennie, Lisa, Jen and Ry. I kicked back some drinks and enjoyed the show. After that, I decided to do something unprecedented: I VOLUNTARILY STOPPED DRINKING.

We had a baby shower to go to on Memorial Day weekend. A friend of Jason's and his wife are expecting their first baby. She had some leftover pregnancy tests and gave them to me. It was 5 days before I was due for my monthly visit from you know who. I could not RESIST the fact that I had so many tests, so I took one as soon as I got home. NEGATIVO. I swore I would not take another test until Saturday.

Wednesday: Ok, so I took ANOTHER early test. I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL. This time the test had an oh so faint positive. I was pumped!

Saturday: POSITIVELY POSITIVE!! Here goes nothin'!!

No comments: